
So I have been a little "absent" from the blogging scene! And not really for any good reason, but life has continued to move forward. Since the last blog we have had 2 birthdays in our famly! Katelyn is now 10 and got to go on a date with Derek and I for her birthday. We went out for dinner and then went to the mall where she got to pick out her birthday present! She got some earrings and a new shirt and a new jacket! SPOILED! Anyway, I have a picture of her birthday cake on her actual birthday. Then Ashlee turned one about 2 weeks later! I can't believe how big she is getting! She started walking a couple of weeks before her birthday and is officailly the slowest walker in our family. But she is making up for lost time with getting into everything and thinking it is pretty fun to be mobile!

She liked her birthday present that daddy picked out! She also loved the box (as you can tell)!
Well, that is all I have time for right now, cause I have to get ready for cubs!! So hopefully the Christmas blog will come sooner rather then later!!
3 comments:
Fun pics! It was so good to see you guys in November - can't wait for Feb!
so cute. She is she getting so big! Miss you guys so much!
I am in denial of her being 10. Nope, I refuse to believe it!! Sooo fun though. Miss you!
Post a Comment