September 27, 2010

More of the house!

This one is way out of order but oh well, I am posting some pictures of the house as to not be "paddled" (even though I believe it is an idle threat!!!).
Our summer trip to Waterton! The kids had a blast even though the water was FREEZING!




Hiking bears hump with Nic and two of his girls. I look quite short in this picture but Katelyn isn't that close to my height yet!! I was just standing on a lower rock!!! (that's my story and I am sticking to it)








The garage all dry-walled!!! Yippee!






Outside all ready for stucco!



Our fireplace in the livingroom.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The threat is very real indeed!!!!

FOG

Megan said...

Yeah- pics of the house!!! It looks - like a house!!! Glad it is coming along - how exciting!@

Andrea said...

It looks awesome! I'm so glad you posted even if I am dead to Doc, and therefore will probably never be invited to the house. If he'd only watch Leatherheads I'd be alive to him again.

The Schooley's said...

Love, love, love the house!!! Your trip looked like it was a blast!! Luvs