
Library book shelves.

View of library from doorway (Derek's room that he got to decorate, hence the horns)

Library Desk

Master shower

master vanity (Derek's is obviously the higher side)

Tub and shower in master bath

Our new bedroom furniture.


Front rock wall (as you walk in front door) and Fireplace in livingroom and accent wall

view of front entry from edge of dining room

Living room

laundry pedastals (I LOVE them!!!)

Laundry room (I LOVE this also!!)

View from back entry hallway looking at kitchen (left), dining (right) and livingroom (straight)

Mudroom (everybody has their own locker!! YEA)

Dining room

West side of kitchen

East side of kitchen
Happy Birthday Dad R., sorry it took me so long!! The next post will probably not be for two and a bit weeks until I have this baby!!!!
7 comments:
Awesome Brooke. Everything looks great!!! You guys did a great job planning the house & you also did a great job with the pics. It helps, of course, that we have seen the house. Can't wait to see it all finished in person. Good luck with the cold weather!!
Love ya all
FOG
Amazing! I may have drooled when I looked at the mud room (lockers for everyone is my dream!) and the kitchen (well all of it, really). Congratulations. It is so beautiful.
Love that island..and the MUDROOM. AWESOME!
WOW-- so many awesome things! Like the bookshelves, stone wall, kitchen space-awesome! And lots of brown...you can tell it's Derek's house! (but I bet you like brown too)
Oh, and I also love the high ceilings. And how neat is the different height sinks?
Can't wait to see it in person.
The bookshelves. Love it. And the kitchen. Can I come make you dinner? Just to play with all that counter space? Love it!!
It's beautiful@!!
So which room will we be staying in? Lol miss u!!
Post a Comment