| The next morning!! |
| Typical Ashlee face!! |
| My almost YW |
| Four beautiful daughters! |
The boys had a father and sons campout a couple of weeks ago, so the girls decided to have a mommy-daughter date night!! It was really fun, we went to the mall and then out for dinner and dessert with some friends! And then when we got home, we had a slumber party in my bed (but they are not too fun to sleep with so I ended up sleeping on the couch!!!). We decided to take some pictures the next morning cause we didn't want to forget the fun we had!!! Love you girls!!
2 comments:
Those are such cute photos of your girls and you! That's a great idea too. I'll have to remember that.
Man, it's crazy how big all the girls are getting (I was going to write the little girls, but really all of them!). You are all so cute!
Post a Comment