Awesome!!!!! Mallory you are a fabulous flapper girl!!! Love everyone's costumes. You look great! Brooke - I love it!!! You look stellar. Katelyn - You look look great. Glad you could use it. Derek - um........ Love you guys. Mom R
Everyone looks so great! Derek, you rocked that look. Katelyn, I wore that costume one year- awesome! And Maloree looks so amazing, I just might have to be a flapper the next time I dress up for Halloween (but I probably won't look as great). Good job everyone! Thanks for posting the pictures.
4 comments:
Luigi is AWESOME, and so is Mallory, and so is everyone! You guys look great!
Awesome!!!!! Mallory you are a fabulous flapper girl!!!
Love everyone's costumes. You look great!
Brooke - I love it!!! You look stellar. Katelyn - You look look great. Glad you could use it.
Derek - um........
Love you guys.
Mom R
Everyone looks so great! Derek, you rocked that look. Katelyn, I wore that costume one year- awesome! And Maloree looks so amazing, I just might have to be a flapper the next time I dress up for Halloween (but I probably won't look as great). Good job everyone! Thanks for posting the pictures.
Very cute -- fun to see everyone in their Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment