October 21, 2012

Duke

This is Duke. Not to be confused with Hondo. Our puppy Hondo died in an unfortunate accident the night before Derek and I left for Switzerland. After arriving home almost two weeks later and both Derek and I feeling like there was something missing in our family (NOT ANOTHER CHILD) we got another dog. Same breeder and so Duke looks a lot like Hondo!!!!

I have to say that I actually like Duke! He is still a stinky dog but he is sweet. And yes this picture is taken in my house. He is allowed in certain rooms (that are tiled).


Tyson and Derek went down to North Dakota last weekend and picked him up and the other kids were pretty surprised when they got back!!!

Some cute girls.

3 comments:

Nicole Wendorff said...

so sad to hear about Hondo. :( sorry. It looks like Duke has been welcomed with open arms.

Kayli said...

Did the owner take pity on you and give you a deal for Duke, since it was such a sad situation? I'm glad all your kids are happy to get a replacement.

Anonymous said...

Duke looks dog gone cool & the ladies are lovely!