June 25, 2008

We Caved!

So I guess you could say that we caved in and started a blog!! We thought it was a really good way to keep friends and family in touch and show pics of the family!!! Anyway, I am still learning so cut us some slack until we get used to doing this!

7 comments:

Kayli said...

YaY! I'm so glad you did cave! Cause blogs are fun fun fun.

Now we need to convince Megan, Lindsay Ann, etc. to get one. :)

The Schooley's said...

I love the Family pix!! Gideon's smile is the best!! Way to go on the Blog!! Way to cave...

Kami said...

I'm glad you caved too...I wonder if Mom will ever start reading them....

Kayli said...

That fixed it--I can get on again. Invite mom if you haven't already, because she has a google account now.

Andrea said...

Yeah for Brooke blogging!!! I started out slow but am liking it more and more--just a great way to keep in touch. Can't wait to read all about the NoDak folks!

Karen said...

I caved too! At first I thought it was silly and a waste of time. But, when you don't live near family or friends anymore it is a great way to keep in touch and feel close to them. We just started ours recently but me the "overacheiver" backblogged to last August. Glad to see it up and running.

The Haws Family said...

I didn't know mom had a google account. Thanks for the update.