November 10, 2008

"D" Day (aka Baby's birthday)

So my doctor agreed that I am way past big and onto huge so he scheduled me to be induced on Dec. 3rd. So only 3 more weeks and 2 days and we will be having another little munchkin!! YIPPEE!!!! I guess it is still possible to go into labor on my own before that but I am not holding my breath since it has never happened before! But my husband continues to assure me that it is not impossible! I suppose he is right, I am just a little skeptical.


As a side note, my sister had her baby yesterday morning and so our kids will only be 3 1/2 weeks apart. Ashlyn Sophie was 7lbs 4oz and 19 inches long and I can't wait to see pictures of her. We are trying to keep my mom and dad as busy as possible with new babies!! They are there helping them now and will be here in three weeks helping us!! YEA!

3 comments:

Jerusha said...

Oh that is exciting. I loved it when my doctor would say when do you want to have this baby! Good luck with everything. I'm sure he'll be just as cute as the rest.

Andrea said...

Dr. Swift has been making fun of me because he knows I want a VBAC and when I asked him his opinion he said, "With your history do you really think nothing will come up to prevent a VBAC?" NOT AMUSING. Especially since baby boy is currently breech.

I'm still thinking positive--he does enough triple backflips at night that I don't think he's settled into any one position yet.

I'm hoping for the 15th--that would put our babies at 12 days apart. It would make baby ten days early--just like Cowen. Come on, Brigham--COOPERATE!!!!

The Schooley's said...

Yippee, frickin skippee!! I can't wait to hog him!! Love your sister's name for her baby!! Let us know if we can do anything for you guys when the time comes!! BTW, I am glad I was sitting down when I saw a double posting!! I about fell over.......... he he he