November 04, 2008

Halloween and other happenings

First off, here is Gideon practicing his layup/dunk and getting very good!! Then just a cute one of all the kids, I thought they all smiled very nice for this one! That rarely happens at the same time.
Then, of course, a picture of my sexy cowboy! What a hottie!!!


Now one of the kids in Halloween attire, we went trick or treating out on base with some friends and we had lots of fun!! (and the kids got a load of candy)

This one shows the costumes a little better, but I am thinking that I may have to dress them all up again so that I can take some good pictures of each of them seperately. Although, I don't really have the energy to do that so it probably won't happen real soon!
Anyway, a quick post because I was feeling a little guilty for not posting. But I should have picked a better day because all I have been doing it running around all day today! Here is a list of every place I have been to today:
1. Drop kids off at school
2. Post Office to mail 2 packages
3. Bank to deposit money
4. Miracle Mart because Oranges were on sale and I was craving them!
5. Marketplace Foods because I had to order Fried Chicken for the Daddy-Daughter Date I am doing on Friday.
6. Wal-mart to pick up many things for the above mentioned party.
7. Hobby Lobby to pick up some more things for the party mentioned in #5
8. Home for lunch and to put Gideon down for a nap
9. Mixed dough for the sugar cookies I am making for DD date.
10. To Bel-Air School to VOTE!! Yes, I am a good citizen!
11. To school to pick up kids
12. Had 4 extra 8-11 year girls at my house from 3-5pm to help make decorations for their party on Friday.
13. Took them all home
14. Came home and was way too tired to make dinner so we had Pizza Rolls and Tater Rounds for dinner (Derek was still in Canada for the evening so no need for a nice meal!!)
15. NOW I AM READY FOR BED!!!!
I will hopefully post lots of fun pics from the Daddy-Daughter Western Jamboree that we are having on Friday night but don't hold your breath because........ well, just don't!







2 comments:

The Schooley's said...

I am holding my breath so you better hurry up & post pictures so I don't pass out or die!!! Grin. I was tired just reading everywhere you had to go! You should have asked me to keep you company!!

Andrea said...

Glad to see you're alive. Is Derek taking his second test? I thought Derek might like to check out pioneerwoman.blogspot.com this week because the woman who blogs is posting a bunch of pictures of her hubby and two girls in the DR. How many square feet is your house?