Tonight is not the night that I will be blogging a huge "catch up" blog!! I fell asleep on the couch at 7pm while my kids ran around reaking havoc! Derek is on call tonight and I really should be getting lots done while he is not here but I AM TOO TIRED!!! But our trip to Utah was a blast and we got to see Ethan (Derek's youngest brother) play football in a GREAT game!! Anyway, details later and also pictures of the halloween costumes that I was making for the two weeks before we left for Utah, reason for not blogging!! (not a great reason but it works for me!)
2 comments:
Can I just say how glad I am that you guys are back?!! Can't wait to see the pox & expecailly the costumes. I bet they are spectacular!!
What!!?! You were in Utah and you didn't call so we could see you and the fam? Way to go! We would have made a big Canadian Thanksgiving in your honor!
Post a Comment