September 16, 2008

How Sweet it is to be loved by You!

So my wonderful husband brought these home for me today! Isn't he the sweetest. He arranged the bouqet himself (well he picked all the flowers seperately and the flower lady arranged it and then I re-arranged them when I put them in the vase) but he picked them all out and I think they are B-E-A-utiful!!! Anyway, he said I should post it for you Kami because he thought you would be impressed with his picking and coordinating! Well, off to make some supper.

8 comments:

Deanne said...

Very impressive! They are beautiful. I was so glad to read about the end of summer fighting at your house (not because I was glad you had fighting at your house, but because it's nice to know it happens at other houses, too!) I think we're all happier on a schedule and with a little away time. It reminds us that we really do love each other!

Jerusha said...

That is so Sweet! It takes thought and consideration to hand pick as apposed to just grabbing any old bunch!Lucky Lady. I too feel loved by such acts of kindness!

Kami said...

I AM impressed! Those are beautiful. Lucky Brooke. :)

Megan said...

Beautiful flowers - tell Derek if the doctor thing doesn't work out he has a career as a flower arranger!! Cute first day of school pics and Gideon. We are so looking forward to see you guys!! Have a great day!

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey I'm glad to see that yo0u guy have a blog found you ine some familys blog. well now we can stay up with what is going on at the Ramussen house. what some pretty flowers.

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey I DID NOT know that you guys had a blog. i found you on some other familys blog. I'm glad that I found you now we can stay up with what is going on at the rasmussen house.

The Schooley's said...

I now have that song stuck in my head!! Grin. Those are some pretty flowers you got there. I think your husband loves you more than mine does...........

Tina said...

Hi Brooke!

What a sweet husband! I found your blog through the Pula's. I can't believe how much your family has grown! Everyone looks great!

=) Tina Myers in Greeley