September 08, 2008

Big Slacker

I am the biggest slacker of them all. I have had good intentions but it seems like no time! Anyway, I do have "first day of school pics" and a few other good ideas to blog about but, alas, not enough time. Maybe I can sneak in a few minutes after I Gideon to sleep this afternoon, but don't hold your breath because I tend to forget and start something else! I am having major pregnant brain and so forgetfullness is my top priority right now!!!

3 comments:

Jerusha said...

I hear ya and I am not even pregnant. I have so many pictures saved in a "blog" File, but when I get "free" time I am either too tired or something else seems more important.

Jen and Allen said...

I know what you mean about the forgetful thing... I didn’t remember who I was even... I must have signed my Maiden name 3 times at least. Good luck finding time and remembering what you were going to do the moment you had a spare moment.

The Schooley's said...

Slacker!! You are only making two blankets & a quilt, Halloween costumes...need I go on! You are far from a slacker. Me on the other hand, I sit on my "throne" most of the day to keep me from having "kankles"!! Love you!