August 21, 2008

Weekend in Garrison

We spent last weekend in Garrison agian and this time I remembered to take that camera to take pics of the cabin that we stay in when we go!! The first couple are just my sweet boy that is loving to make faces when I get the camera out!
And of course we have to have one of everyone cheesing it!!!!
So here is the cabin. This is the kitchen (obviously) and there is a bedroom on the left with full over full bunkbeds, and then on the right is the bathroom.
This is the other bedroom on the other end, it has two twin beds.
Closer pic of bedroom with bunks. (kind of messy but just ignore it, no I didn't make the beds the whole time we were there!)
Up close of the bathroom.
Kitchen area.
Livingroom, bedroom with twin beds and the loft (of course the kids favorite part!).
There is also a futon in the livingroom so technically you could really sleep quite a few people but not super comfortably! The living space is a little small but way better then spending the weekend in a hotel. Also, I love the fact that I can still cook, because eating out with so many kids gets kind of expensive (especially in little towns). But we had a blast and will be back there in about 3 weeks.

4 comments:

Kayli said...

Wow, that is sweet!

That Gideon, what a kooky kid! And cute. :)

The Schooley's said...

Sweet!! That looks way funner than a hotel. Love the loft too. My kids would be all over it!

Anonymous said...

Brings back memories of Rugby!!! The cabin looks way better than a hotel! Fun pics of the kids! megan

The Haws Family said...

Looks like fun...Gideon is getting so big! While getting ready at 5:45am this morning, Lindsay C (my roommate) was trying to get all the amounts of kids in my siblings families straight, I didn't realize how difficult of a task that is, since we keep adding on...but we both approved of you name choices Brooke! Not that that means anything, just thought I'd let you know. haahaa. Say hi to everyone for me.