7 Things I can do:
1-Change Daipers
2-Sleep (any time, any place)
3-Cook/Bake
4-Sleep
5-Make out with my honey!
6-SLEEP
7-Help with math homework, help with piano practice, nurse a baby and play with my little ponies all at the same time!
7 Things I can't do:
1-Be Patient with my children for more then a minute at a time!
2-Walk up the stairs without getting winded
3-Get enough SLEEP (I have a baby who doesn't like to sleep at night!)
4-Keep my house as clean as I would like right now!
5-Win an argument with my 4 year old
6-Kiss my honey (cause he is at work)
7-Wear regular clothes yet!
7 Things I always say:
1-Stop fighting!!!
2-Get over here!!
3-I'm gonna kick your butt!
4-I'm tired
5-I'm sorry (after blowing up at everyone)
6-What do you want to eat?
7-Not right now!!
7 Things I can eat:
1-Potatoes
2-Chocolate
3-Gravy
4-Oranges
5-Candy Canes
6-Pork Chops
7-Christmas treats that i make
7 Things I can't eat:
1-Liver
2-Lamb
3-Anchovies
4-Oysters
5-Pumpkin (not my favorite)
6-Raisins
7-Gum drops
7 Things I love to do:
1-Sleep
2-Kiss
3-Hold my baby
4-hug my kids
5-bake
6-watch movies with my honey
7-kiss him some more
7 People I tag:
1-whoever wants to do it!!
3 comments:
Hi Brooke,
What a beautiful family! I always hear that there are so few real surprises anymore, and I guess you got to experience one of them! What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations!! BTW I added you to our blog list, also. Hope that's OK!
What no oysters Brooke?? HAHAA - fun to read your list - and I can't believe all your snow. I am glad it is not us again this year - last year was miserable. Good luck!
What no oysters Brooke?? HAHAA - fun to read your list - and I can't believe all your snow. I am glad it is not us again this year - last year was miserable. Good luck!
Post a Comment