December 06, 2008

SURPRISE!!


Just a quick post to let you all know that we had our baby. Ashlee Irene was born on Dec 4th, at 1:09 am and is 8lbs 10 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. We were just a tad bit shocked that she was a girl because we were expecting a boy! She is BEAUTIFUL and it didn't take long to be excited that she was a girl!! Anyway, we are both home and doing well.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

BROOKE!! She is BEAUTIFULL!!!!

Lindsay Ann

Anonymous said...

Congrats to my cousins.....Dereks wife...I dont think I have ever met you.....but anyways CONGRATS on a beautiful beautiful little baby girl.
You gave her one of my favorite names!

Kayli said...

She's SOOO sweet!!!!

Jodi said...

YAE for baby girls!! Congrats...glad to hear you are both doing well!

Aleesha Burke said...

Congrats Brooke and Derek! Lindsay called me to tell me about your surprise. It was pretty funny. I guess you just had to keep the tradition of girl-boy. :) She is beautiful.

Cheyenne said...

Hello cousin this is Keston & Cheyenne
congratulations on the new addition you have a good looking bunch!!

Megan said...

Congrats!!! She is so sweet! We are very happy for you!

The Schooley's said...

She is so beautiful. I think she wants me to hold her??!!

Tina said...

Congratulations! What a fun surprise!

The Story of us said...

What a fun surprise. She is beautiful.