
I am too tired to blog but I have had some requests for pictures, so here you go Mom!! Above is our new fish tank and some of the fish.

Derek digging out the cave in our backyard.

Tyson and Ashlee, too cute!!

The front of our house, that spot right next to the house is waist deep on me, just to give you an idea of how much snow we have.

Our Mono Sabae, named Saba.

Cutest baby!!

Cutest Gideon Ever!!

Our very cool cave/fort.

More snow and cute kids (and a hot husband)!

Her grin!! That's all for now, hopefully I'll catch up on Christmas at some point.
4 comments:
Cute pictures Brooke - your baby is darling!! Looks like your kids are enjoying all of the snowin your cool snow fort!
That is an insane amount of snow. But your kids are cute!!
I was just wondering if you'd ever post pictures of your baby again too. She's so sweet!
Tyson sure is looking grown up these days. Gotta love those chubby cheeks on Ashlee though.
Post a Comment