
So I have been a little delinquent in my blogging. Well, here is the long awaited Christmas blog with pictures. Above is Mal opening Ashlee's Christmas Eve jammies.

Me and Ashlee enjoying Christmas morning, it was nice, the kids didn't get up until almost 8 and so we were a little rested. I got a waffle iron (which I LOVE), new cowgirl boots, and a shirt that says "this is how we roll" with a picture of a stroller on it! And a bunch of other stuff.

Derek with his loot.

Gideon and his stuff, he got a hoop and ball toybox from Santa and he still tells me everyday that Nanta, brought him that stuff! He is so darn cute!

From the looks of things Maloree scored big time!

Tyson and Katelyn both got new bikes, which are put away until spring but Derek took them to the church gym to ride them on Christmas day just for a few hours!!


Of course my pictures didn't load in the order I wanted but this is still a cute picture none the less! These are the Christmas Eve Jammies, Ashlee's are Minnie Mouse as well! Anyway, we had a great Christmas and Derek had just over a week off and so we just played, played and played some more! It was great! Now I can't believe that we are almost done with January. Only 5 months and a week until the big move!! CRAZY!!
4 comments:
Cute pics Brooke! Looks like you guys had some fun at Christmas!
Thanks for all the pics!! Anders had cars pjs too! He loves cars. Fun Christmas! That is crazy only five months till school will be but a memory!
I have missed pictures of you guys. Ok, just missed you guys in general. Major withdrawls. Love, love, love the jammies pictures. Looks like Nanta was good to you guys!! Score on the waffle iron.
Hey Brooke!
I hope you don't mind but I found you from Alli's blog. You have such a happy family. The kids are so cute in their jammies!
Post a Comment