February 26, 2009

The kiddos

Ok, so we all know that I am NOT good at blogging but I just cannot find the time. Everytime I get on the internet, I feel guilty that I am not doing the 5 million other things that I should be doing. SO instead of being on the internet, I just lay on my bed!!! HA, how is that for getting things done!! NOT! Oh well, here are some pictures anyway. This top one is Mal with her new hair cut!
And a couple of our chubber baby Ashlee. Can you believe that she is almost 3 months old already, don't worry neither can I!





Gid was supposedly watching TV with Maloree one afternoon, but this is how Derek and I found him instead! He is totally asleep standing up!


Isn't he a cutie!!!!!





Katelyn's cute new hair cut! Okay, she was laying on it funny but it really is very, very cute!!













More of chubbers! And one funny story! Gideon has a girlfriend, her name is Halee, she is 22. So the other day Halee is at our house and Gidster takes a book to her (like always) and wants her to read to him so she said, "where's my kiss?" . Then Gid kisses her on the cheek and smiles and points to his cheek so that she will kiss him, so she does. Now let me tell you that Derek and I are sitting across the livingroom on the other couch watching this whole thing happen!! So after Halee gives him a kiss on the cheek, then he grabs her face with one hand on each cheek and turns her face to him and totally plants one on her ON THE LIPS!! He had the biggest, cheesiest grin on his face and Derek and Halee and I were laughing so hard!! Gid was so proud of himself!






Cutest baby EVER!!!!







6 comments:

The Schooley's said...

I love the girls' new haircuts!! So cute. I loved the Halee story! I pictured the whole thing in my mind....loved it! I can't believe Ashlee is almost 3 months!! I just want to hold her, & of course, the Gidster is as cute se ever!! Miss you guys!

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

AHH! Your kids are soo cute! I love the haircuts and the chubby baby!! We miss you guys!

Kami said...

Ashlee is so darn cute!!! Man, Gid takes after his dad, eh? And the dresses were from Gap--that's why I can't buy them.

Megan said...

It was so fun to see all the pics of the kids!! We miss you guys!

Aleesha Burke said...

Way to go Gid! :) They are all getting so grown up. You guys need to visit!! :)

Nikki said...

I love all the pictures. I can't believe what a chub Ashlee is! And that story about Gideon and Halee is SOOO FUNNY!! What a charmer he is!