March 03, 2009

SLEEP!!!


This little girl is an amazing sleeper!!! She sleeps from 9pm to 7-8am every day!!! I LOVE HER!! Sleep is good!

5 comments:

Gary and Debbie Rex said...

Man, I am SO jealous! Our baby's 7 months and not even CLOSE to sleeping that much. BTW, I totally get the too busy to blog thing - I'm trying hard to make an effort today, but the kids and house are just standing by - what can a busy mom do?

Cheyenne said...

YOU ARE ONE LUCKY LADY---DO YOU GET TO SLEEP BETWEEN THOSE TIMES?

The Schooley's said...

You are one lucky mamma!! She is so cute, I just want to hug her!! That didn't happen with either of my children. They are part Schooley after all!!

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness - I LOVE HER CHEEKS!! What a cutie...and what a good sleeper! That is how all 5 of mine were and I loved every minute of it!!

Mike and Jen said...

Next time I have a baby you are coming over for some serious baby sleep boot camp! Thats awesome