So at 6:30 this morning Gideon came running into our room and climbed into bed with us and this is the conversation that came there after:
Gid: Hi mommy (whispering of course)
Me: Hi bud
Gid: Hi mommy
Me: Hi bud, lay down it is still bedtime!
Gid: Mink mommy, mink.
Me: Do you need a drink bud?
Gid: Yes mommy
SO I get him a drink!
Gid: Nank nu mommy.
Me: You are welcome bud
Gid: Nynol mommy
Me: Do you need some tylenol bud? (he has had a fever for two days)
Gid: Yes mommy
Indeed he did need more tylenol so I got him some.
Gid: Nank nu mommy.
Me: You're welcome bud
A few minutes pass.
Gid: Hi mommy, hi daddy!
Me: Gid go to sleep me and daddy are sleeping.
Then Dereks alarm goes off and he gets up and starts to get ready for work.
Gid: EAT MOMMY!!
Me: It's too early bud go back to sleep.
Gid: EAT MOMMY!! (now crying and yelling at me) BESKSEST TIME, BESKSEST TIME!! (over and over and over)
Me: Do you need breakfast Gid?
Gid: Yes mommy (in his sweet innocent little "i'm so cute" voice)
Me: OK gid lets get you some breakfast.
Gid: o tay mommy, ub you mommy.
Me: Love you too buddy!
Have I ever mentioned that I love that kid, even at 6:30 in the morning when I really don't want to get out of bed!
2 comments:
Look at you all mom of the year at 6:30 in the morning! Sleep is so precious its hard to sacrifice but how can you resist!
That was awesome. I love it when they think it is play time & we just want to sleep. Chad & Tanner are at scout camp this week, so Sawyer thinks he needs to sleep with me. He tossed & turned & kept me up until 5 this morning!!
Post a Comment