April 15, 2009

A mess of stuff.

So I am a little behind on posting some pictures. Gideon had his 2nd birthday just over a month ago and so here is one of the cake! The kid has had a ball cake for both birthdays!! He LOVED it and was so excited, he still talks about it. And the picture below is of Gideon and his girlfriend, Halee. We are definitely going to miss this girl when we move to Canada! (SO you better come visit us Halee!!)

One night the kids decided to be twinners. Katelyn let Maloree borrow her old glasses so that she could really be her twin!
Then of course the boys had to join in. I think that Gideon is really starting to look even more like Tyson now that he is losing that baby fat!


The three at home!


A.I.R Ashlee! Thanks Kenzie!


WE got a package from our awesome friends the Schooleys, thank you thank you, thank you!!! We were so excited. Those fruity treats you sent were the biggest hit. And of course all the little gadgets. We loved it all. And the kids wanted to do a CRAZY picture just for you guys so here it is!

And here are a couple of us coloring Easter eggs! We had lots of fun.











7 comments:

Kayli said...

Cute kids! Nice sets of twins you got there.

And I love Gid's cake. Very nice. Happy birthday to him!

Deanne said...

What cute kids! Gideon has great taste in girls. It looks like you're having all sorts of fun adventures.

Mike and Jen said...

Lots of pics you guys have definitely had fun over the past few weeks! Seriously Kaytlin has grown up so much just since we have been here!

Andrea said...

When I saw that picture of Katelyn (the last one) I thought she looked like little Lindsay. Weird.

The Schooley's said...

Those pictures were the best. I miss you guys. Ash is getting so big. No fair!! Can't wait to hog her in July. Grin. Super glad you liked all the stuff. Do you hate me for sending those glow in the dark glasses??

Tubbs Family said...

2 yrs. already!! I remember you VT me you being preggo with him. Time flies. He is a ham!!

Megan said...

Cute b-day cake!! Easter looked like lots of fun!! I totally forgot to take any pictures this year. Your kids are so big! How does that happen?? Can't wait to see you this summer! Good luck with the move and everything.