Oh she is too cute!
I was wondering where you guys were! Congrats for cutting teeth on vaca with people to help with teething babies! So hen are you guys leaving (wiping tears)?
Ahh, teeth and rose cheeks. Very cute! I hope all is well on the moving status.
she is sooo big!!! Love the cheeks!
Glad I found you...stole you from Jen's blog. Cute fam...and thanks again for all the treasures. our blog is sheltonbombers etc.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh she is too cute!
I was wondering where you guys were! Congrats for cutting teeth on vaca with people to help with teething babies! So hen are you guys leaving (wiping tears)?
Ahh, teeth and rose cheeks. Very cute! I hope all is well on the moving status.
she is sooo big!!! Love the cheeks!
Glad I found you...stole you from Jen's blog. Cute fam...and thanks again for all the treasures. our blog is sheltonbombers etc.
Post a Comment