
Don't you think we all look pretty cute in hats!! Good thing, we will probably be wearing a lot of them!!!!!!

What handsome boys I have!!!!!!

And cutie pie girls!

So the suspense is no longer! We only have two family members with hair, the curly hair on the floor was Katelyn's! She had gotten a perm at the beginning of September! She told me way back in July when we found out that Brynn had been diagnosed with cancer that she wanted to shave her head when Brynn lost her hair so that she would feel more comfortable!! And of course Maloree loves Brynn just as much and wanted to do the same as her big sister. Anyway, I am very proud of my girls and the 10-15 other girls in the school that did the same thing!! When the picture comes out in the newspaper, I will scan it in to show you how many kids (and a few teachers) shaved their heads for Brynn!

My 5 beautiful baldies!!!!! ( I almost had 6 beautiful baldies but convinced everyone that Ashlee should just get her hair cut and not buzzed!!)
We love you Brynn!! Keep fighting!!!
7 comments:
AHH! Thats awesome guys! I totally thought everyone did from that first picture. Make sure you keep those touques on so you dont freeze in the winter!
that is awesome kateln and maloree!!! and tyson and gideon and derek too - but the girls - that rocks!!! brynn is very lucky to have so much support!
Now the suspense is over. Great job girls!!! Way to go Derek and boys. Mom R
Amazing!
Ok, THAT made me cry!! You guys are amazing. Hope Brynn pulls through!!
SO great! What a great way to show support - and what great girls you have to cut off all their hair! Darling, blad heads!!
I can't tell you how much I needed to see this post today. What absolute sweethearts to want to make their friend feel more at ease. Thanks for raising such sweet kids. The world needs them! We will be praying for Brynn.
Post a Comment