October 05, 2010

Trim for Brynn!!




We went to a fundraiser tonight for Katelyn's friend who has cancer. It was called "Trim for Brynn". Hair cuts for a $10 and dinner and treats and a silent auction. Anyway, everybody got a trim, with Tyson and Derek getting a buzz. Then something crazy happened!! Here are a couple of pictures of what may have happened!!! Let me know if you would like to see/hear the rest of the story!




7 comments:

Kami said...

I want to know!!!

The Haws Family said...

You buzzed your hair off too!

Deanne said...

Yes please! (about the rest of the story)

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

did someone else get a buzz other than tyson and derek?!?!?!?

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

Wyatts hypothesis is that you and Katelyn are baldies.

Anonymous said...

I want to know the rest of the story! Mom R

Andrea said...

WHAT'S GOING ON????? I can't stand the suspense--but that hair looked curly and the only curly-haired person in the family is Brooke. So . . . pics please!!!