July 04, 2012

Maloree's birthday and baptism.

Family and Friends at Maloree's baptism

Kade, Maloree, and Zach after their baptisms

Before the baptism

The three lucky kiddos

Maloree's 8th birthday party with friends

More 8 year old girls

Maloree's birthday cake for the family party!

All the Erickson cousins that were here for Maloree's baptism!
What a fun time! I am a mean mom and only let my kids have birthday parties when they turn 8 and 12. So Maloree got to have a party in May! We had 13 seven and eight year old girls at our house for a party and we had a blast! Maloree got to have a family party on her birthday (it was on Victoria Day so everybody was off work). And she was able to have another party a month later (on June 16th) when she got baptized! It was a great day for us all! Especially Mal!
Okay, I had to add another one that shows more of the dress that I made for Mal's baptism!! She LOVES it!

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Congrats Mal!! Hazel thought your dress was just beautiful! Awesome job on getting baptized.