June 11, 2012

Fun times

We have been keeping quite busy these past few months. 4 kids in baseball/softball, all on different teams two times a week and coaching club basketball just keeps this mama runnin'. BUT we are officially done club ball. We had our finally tourney last weekend and WE WON!!! The girls were so excited and so was I. It was really fun but I don't think I will do it again next year cause there is just too much going on in the spring! Derek was also coaching Tyson's team and they were in the second place game and lost by 3!! It is was a bummer but Derek said that Tyson did great and had a lot of fun so that is good. Of course they were playing at the exact time we were so we couldn't watch eachother! Our lives should be slowing down a bit after next week. Tyson has baseball playoffs this weekend, Maloree and Katelyn have playoffs next week and Gideon just has one more t-ball game. Katelyn and Tyson are playing in the 3 on 3 basketball tournament this weekend, the kids are finished school next thursday, and the most exciting news is that Maloree is getting baptized on Saturday!!! YEA!! She is so excited! I made her a dress to wear after the baptism and she LOVES it. Yippee!!We will have to post pictures of it after the baptism. Anyway, it has been a while since our last post and I just wanted to remind myself that I remembered how to do this!!!

No comments: