July 08, 2008

About Your Hubby Tag!!


1-What's your husband's full name? Derek Jack Rasmussen

2-How long have the two of you been together? almost 10 years

3-How long did you date? 3 days (unless you include the 3 weeks of talking on the phone)

4-Who eats more? Derek usually but when I am pregnant sometimes me!

5-Who said, "I love you, first?" I actually don't remember, because it all happened so fast.

6-Who is taller? Derek by far!

7-Who sings better? I say him. He has a very nice voice. But he says me!

8-Who is smarter? I think he is in some ways and me in others!

9-Who does the laundry? Me! He has never done the laundry in our house. Only once when he was away at a study course that lasted for a month. (Yes he only did laundry once in that month and I had to talk him through the whole ordeal!)

10-Who does the dishes? Me and Maloree usually but when he notices that I haven't done them and am very tired then he will do them (he is awesome).

11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me but that is just for now, I usually sleep on whichever side is closest to the door so that I can get up with the kids.

12-Who pays the bills? Me again!

13- Who mows the lawn? I love mowing the lawn but only do it about half the time.

14-Who cooks dinner? Me almost always, but when Derek does it is usually hot dogs and tater rounds.

15-Who drives when you are together? Derek, always!

16-Who is more stubborn? That is a toss up, me in some ways and him in some ways.

17-Who kissed who first? I made him kiss me, I wasn't going to be the one to make the move.

18-Who asked who out first? I called him first but then he came to Canada to see me so I don't know.

19-Who proposed? Him! And he sang to me, "can't help falling in love with you".

20-Who is more sensitive? Me

21-Who has more friends? Me maybe, we have a lot of the same friends.

22-Who has more siblings? Him definetly! He has 6 sisters and 2 brothers and I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

23-Who wears the pants in the family? Me but I let him play dress up sometimes.
I tag whoever wants to do it! (I know some of you already have!)

3 comments:

The Schooley's said...

Yesterday I was told by my computer I was not allowed on your blog. I was a little miffed since I had quite the comment. Today, I am tired and I just want my computer to be nice to me. I loved reading about Derek. I think I will ask for a song this weekend. I can't wait for that by the way!! Woo-hoo!! The pix of G-man in his high chair are classic. I love that boy!!

The Haws Family said...

Sounded like a fun weekend! I liked the last post about Tyson's prayer. Funny kid. Sorry he fell off the bed. I sleep on the top bunk too! Fun to hear from ya.

Deanne said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you caved! It will be so fun to stay caught up with your life.