July 14, 2008

My New Toy

Well as you can tell my new toy is a new van!! The pictures did not upload the way I wanted them to but I have already tried uploading them 3 times so this will have to do.
It is a 2008 Honda Odyssey, and it is great! I love it and yes I know I am spoiled.
This post is completely devoted to the van because I am vain! Please just let me be vain for a few moments and then forget it ever happened (until the next time I want to be vain)!
It only had 16 miles on it when I picked it up from the dealership but I had to drive it home before I could take a picture of the miles.
The kids love that there is a DVD player in it and I do too, because now I don't have a million cords lying around just waiting to be stepped on and pulled out. (we have replaced to many ear phones to count because of kids stepping on them!)
The color is Mocha Metallic and I even got to choose, that was really fun!!!
It has seating for 8 (just in case)!
Okay I am done being vain for now, if you want to help me feel more vain you can put oohs and aahs on my comments!!! HA HA HA!!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Oooohh, Aahhh, ooohhh, aahhh! I am very jealous - go ahead and be vain! It's beautiful!

Kayli said...

Cool dude. Did the kids come with the van? Looks like you got some cute ones!

Shelly said...

Yeah!!!!! I love the Honda. Now you are finally cool enough like I am. HEHEHE!!!! Have fun in your new ride.

Nikki said...

I am sooooooooo jealous! It is gorgeous. How great to see such low mileage. Our van is an evil EVIL lemon. Danny has been comparing makes and models of newer vehicles and doesn't want to make another bad purchase. But Honda Odysseys are at the top of his list.

The Schooley's said...

Covet, covet, covet....oops that is a sin, I mean, I really like your new van. I am soooo excited for you guys.

Kami said...

I am so jealous tambien! Our friends lent us their minivan since I delivered, and I don't want to give it back. I love the color you chose, by the way.

Karen said...

Your van is sparkly!!!