July 25, 2008

Drumroll Please!!

Okay so I know you are all dying to know the gender of our 5th child!! We had another ultrasound today and the little stinker actually co-operated. IT'S A BOY!! Derek had a pretty big smile on his face when my doctor said to him, "what do you think it is?" while pointing at the screen. I knew it was a boy from Derek's face before he even said a word! Well, actually we have done enough of those things that I thought that I could even tell!! But Derek's face really did give it away for me. We are all very excited, (except Maloree who really, really, really wanted a girl!) he is growing and all looks well! Plus it was a bonus that I only gained 2 pounds since my last visit and only 5 pounds total so far!! I have a feeling we are going to start seeing those numbers rise all too soon! Well, I guess I had better get packin' we leave for Canada tomorrow morning and I haven't pack one thing yet!! Oh well, shouldn't be too hard!

3 comments:

The Schooley's said...

Yipee!!! We are soooo excited for you guys. I know Derek is over the moon. Now all you need to do is agree on a name! Grin. Have a great time in Canada, we will miss you guys!!

Kayli said...

YAY! That is great! I hope he has a boy cousin just 6 months or so older than him!!!!

Jodi said...

Yae for a new boy! Enjoy your trip to Canada - I wish I were going to be there! Tell everyone hello!