July 15, 2008

Guess the children??

So Derek and I decided that our children resemble one another just a touch!! So see if you can guess who is who (maybe I threw in a trick or two or maybe not)! Just put in the comments who you think #1 is (just above) and so on:
#2
#3
#4
#5


9 comments:

Andrea said...

Too easy drill sergeant!

1) Gid
2) Tys (with Grandma)
3) Tys and katelyn
4) Katelyn
5) Mal

Kami said you are thinking girl, right after I changed my vote to boy. I thought girl the whole time until I had that dream where you had a boy. I was going to abstain but dad said I couldn't protect my record by not voting. Rude, man.

The Peterson Party said...

They do look alike but not to hard to tell
1. Gid
2. Tyson
3. tyson and katelyn
4. katelyn
5. Mal

Anonymous said...

Hey, you finally allowed me to see your blog and write comments!!! I am sooo excited!!! I guessed them all the same as Andrea and Jessica - so I am assuming that we are all right???? Cute pics!
megan

Nikki said...

I can't get all the pics to load. So here's my guess of who loaded:

2) Tyson
4) Katelyn
5) Mallory

And also WHAT?!!! I had no idea you were pregnant. Congrats! I can't wait to see the new addition. I'm sure he or she will be just as button-cute as the rest.

I'm going to officially guess surprise twins. A boy and a girl to keep things even! And it will be a total surprise since it won't even show and yet they will be a healthy 7 1/2 lbs each and have adorable cheeks like Gideon.

Brooke said...

You are all very smart, I decided that I should have just put one picture and had you guess who it was??!! Oh well, they are all cute so I couldn't choose who to leave out! Andrea the only thing you were wrong about was that it is not grandma in the second picture, it is me!!

The Haws Family said...

1-Gideon
2-Tyson
3-Tyson and Katelyn
4-Katelyn
5-Maloree

The only one I thought was tricky was number three, tyson looked liked gideon, but katelyn was there, so by ages it had to be tyson. They do look alike though.

The Schooley's said...

eenie, meenie, minie, moe!! Love it. They are all so gorgeous. I am going with andrea!!

Kayli said...

I knew them too, and I tried to post, but my computer wouldn't let me.

I also wanted to say that your weekend looked sooo fun! Those are some happy, excited kids at the waterpark! Fun stuff.

Halee D. said...

Since I'm not of the family but pretty much adopted into it and I got them all correct I think I am pretty darn amazing for that! Thank you very much... the one you should have done by itself was 4 I almost that is was Mal for a second there it might have confused a few or maybe the one with Tys and Katelyn but Tyson has a distinct smile so I would have done that! Miss ya love ya lots!